- Number Senser: Foundations
- Very Small Number Recognizer
- Maker of Small Collections
- Small Collection Namer
- Perceptual Subitizer to 4
- Perceptual Subitizer to 5
- Conceptual Subitizer to 5
- Conceptual Subitizer to 7
- Conceptual Subitizer to 10
- Conceptual Subitizer to 20
- Conceptual Subitizer with Place Value
- Conceptual Subitizer with Place Value and Multiplicative Thinking
Inclusive Teaching Approaches
We are working with our partners at the STEM Innovation for Inclusion in Early Education (STEMI2E2) Center to improve engagement opportunities for young children with disabilities (O-5).
Accessibility for Diverse Educators
- Almost all of the videos on our website have closed captions in English and Spanish for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Most of our videos can also be accessed with a voiceover describing the scene for those with vision impairments. Click on the Accessibility toggle in the bottom right corner.
Accessibility for Children
We have also created new activities or updated previous activities with new features that support engagement for all children. Features of the activities include intentionally inclusive design, accommodations for specific disabilities, questions for caregiver and early interventionist reflection on development, and ideas for learning in everyday routines. We have started by developing activities for infants and toddlers, with plans to add more at the older levels in the future. New inclusive activities for Counting are linked below (and also embedded in the site, at their respective trajectory level).
Levels: Number Senser Foundations and Very Small Number Recognizer
Level: Maker of Small Collections
General accommodation recommendations can be accessed in our Inclusion resources, linked here.
Read more about the STEMIIEE center here at their website