- Comparison Senser: Foundations
- Early Comparison Corresponder
- Perceptual Comparer
- First-Second Ordinal Counter
- Early Comparer of Similar Items
- Early Comparer of Dissimilar Items
- Matching Comparer
- Counting Comparer (Same Size)
- Spatial Extent Estimator—Small/Big
- Counting Comparer (5)
- Mental Number Line to 5
- Serial Orderer to 5 (Comparing Number)
- Ordinal Counter
- Counting Comparer (10)
- Mental Number Line to 10
- Serial Orderer to 6+ (Comparing Number)
- Spatial Extent Estimator
- Place Value Comparer
- Mental Number Line to 100
- Scanning with Intuitive Quantification Estimator
- Mental Number Line to 1000
- Benchmarks Estimator
- Composition Estimator
Inclusive Teaching Approaches
We are working with our partners at the STEM Innovation for Inclusion in Early Education (STEMI2E2) Center to improve engagement opportunities for young children with disabilities (0-5).
Accessibility for Diverse Educators
- Almost all of the videos on our website have closed captions in English and Spanish for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Most of our videos can also be accessed with a voiceover describing the scene for those with vision impairments. Click on the Accessibility toggle in the bottom right corner.
Accessibility for Children
We have also created new activities or updated previous activities with new features that support engagement for all children. Features of the activities include intentionally inclusive design, accommodations for specific disabilities, questions for caregiver and early interventionist reflection on development, and ideas for learning in everyday routines. We have started by developing activities for infants and toddlers, with plans to add more at the older levels in the future. New inclusive activities for Counting are linked below (and also embedded in the site, at their respective trajectory level).
General accommodation recommendations can be accessed in our Inclusion resources, linked here
Read more about the STEMIIEE center here at their website