These are printable pdfs of some of the most common materials used in our activities.
- Numeral Cards 0 - 20
- Counting Cards 0 - 10
- Counting Cards 0 - 20
- Dot Cards 0 - 5
- Dot Cards 6 - 10
- Dot Cards Different Sizes 1 - 5
- Ball Cards Different Sizes 1 - 5
- Shape Descriptions
- Labeled Shape Sets
- Cookie Game - All Boards
Provide only the puzzles within the child's skill level. These puzzles are ordered by increasing difficulty.
Think, Pair, Share Resources
These crosswalks show how the learning trajectories are aligned with common assessments and standards. These can also be explored through our dynamic alignment tool on the learning trajectories page.
- Teaching Strategies GOLD (TSG) Alignment (viewed along the color band)
- Teaching Strategies GOLD (TSG) Alignment (viewed by Trajectories and Levels)
- Common Core State Standards (view by Trajectories and Levels)
Special Thanks To
The research reported here was supported by the Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, through grant numbers R305K050157, R305A120813, R305A110188, and R305A150243. to the University of Denver. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent views of the Institute or the U.S. Department of Education.