- "Same Thing" Comparer: Foundations
- Shape Matcher—Identical Orientations & Sizes
- Shape Recognizer—Typical
- Shape Matcher—More Shapes; Sizes & Orientations; Combinations
- Shape Recognizer—Circles, Squares, and Triangles
- Constructor of Shapes from Parts—Looks Like
- Shape Recognizer—All Rectangles
- Side Recognizer
- Most Attributes Comparer
- Corner (Angle) Recognizer
- Shape Recognizer—More Shapes
- Shape Identifier
- Angle Recognizer—More Contexts
- Parts of Shapes Identifier
- Congruence Superposer
- Constructor of Shapes from Parts-Exact
- Angle Representer
- Congruence Representer
- Shape Class Identifier
- Shape Property Identifier
- Property Class Identifier
- Angle Synthesizer
Inclusive Teaching Approaches
We are working with our partners at the STEM Innovation for Inclusion in Early Education (STEMI2E2) Center to improve engagement opportunities for young children with disabilities (O-5).
Accessibility for Diverse Educators
Almost all of the videos on our website have closed captions in English and Spanish for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Most of our videos can also be accessed with a voiceover describing the scene for those with vision impairments. Click on the Accessibility toggle in the bottom right corner.
Accessibility for Children
We have also created new activities or updated previous activities with new features that support engagement for all children. Features of the activities include intentionally inclusive design, accommodations for specific disabilities, questions for caregiver and early interventionist reflection on development, and ideas for learning in everyday routines. We have started by developing activities for infants and toddlers, with plans to add more at the older levels in the future. New inclusive activities for Counting are linked below (and also embedded in the site, at their respective trajectory level).
Level: Same Thing Comparer
Level: Shape Matcher - Identical, Orientations, Sizes
General accommodation recommendations can be accessed in our Inclusion resources, linked here
Read more about the STEMIIEE center here at their website